#1 BoulderSpanker

BoulderSpanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Role:Spanker
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Spankings for Females and select males provided in Colorado. Strict control and discipline or therapy release both available.

#2 Crimsonhide

Crimsonhide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Role:Switch
  • LocationMetro Denver Area

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

Sounds intriguing! Is this available for males? Is this a free service?

Are you looking to experience the incredible relief that comes with a spanking?

No, maybe you haven't done anything wrong, and this isn't about being horny. It is about a release of the stress in your life. To open up the gates and let those things that are stressful in your life flow out of you. Being over my knee will set your day back in order, being dominated as therapy. There is nothing better than spanking. A release for everything you have been holding inside.

Receiving a spanking hurts! Yet, it's for you. Spanking brings on a calm. Focus on each stinging smack and release all of my stress and fear. You will be totally focused on the NOW. Each smack as it comes, the seconds in between while you are waiting for the next one. There is no way to hold in any thoughts, other than the present. The rest of life will fade when you are being spanked.

Maybe your need comes from your life feeling out of control. Maybe because you spend every moment being in so much control that you can't get away from it. Maybe you are having a really hard time dealing with everyone and everything. Spanking shakes all of that up, over my knee. Completely vulnerable. Free to let go. It will let you refocus and move forward with a new outlook.

I will provide what you need. Caring for your tears. And then letting you go, free from guilt and flushed of what was bothering you.

This is not about sex. If you do end up getting turned on, as some do. You can take care of yourself after the spanking or later on in private. I will watch, but not participate.

#3 sassy

sassy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Role:Spankee
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

I live in Southern Colorado, and have realized that spanking helps me. I understand the "release" that is needed, and I would like to improve my life in some areas where I feel "stuck." I am not sure how you would contact me since I am very new to this site.

Are you looking to experience the incredible relief that comes with a spanking?

No, maybe you haven't done anything wrong, and this isn't about being horny. It is about a release of the stress in your life. To open up the gates and let those things that are stressful in your life flow out of you. Being over my knee will set your day back in order, being dominated as therapy. There is nothing better than spanking. A release for everything you have been holding inside.

Receiving a spanking hurts! Yet, it's for you. Spanking brings on a calm. Focus on each stinging smack and release all of my stress and fear. You will be totally focused on the NOW. Each smack as it comes, the seconds in between while you are waiting for the next one. There is no way to hold in any thoughts, other than the present. The rest of life will fade when you are being spanked.

Maybe your need comes from your life feeling out of control. Maybe because you spend every moment being in so much control that you can't get away from it. Maybe you are having a really hard time dealing with everyone and everything. Spanking shakes all of that up, over my knee. Completely vulnerable. Free to let go. It will let you refocus and move forward with a new outlook.

I will provide what you need. Caring for your tears. And then letting you go, free from guilt and flushed of what was bothering you.

This is not about sex. If you do end up getting turned on, as some do. You can take care of yourself after the spanking or later on in private. I will watch, but not participate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users