Barebuttspanker62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Role:Spanker
  • Relationship:Married
  • LocationMetro Detroit, Michigan

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:54 PM

I am an experienced spanker seeking to meet with sincere adults who either need or desire to submit to corporal punishment sessions to improve behaviors, achieve personal/professional goals, or relieve stress and tension. I am looking for platonic relationships where spanking is the main focus, along with the opportunity to develop a friendship that does not include sexual relations. I insist on meeting a potential spankee at a public venue for lunch/dinner to get acquainted, discuss spanking needs, and determine mutual interests in proceeding with a spanking relationship. I am willing to meet single and married adults and while the majority of my experience is with women, I am willing to discipline men who agree with submitting to non-sexual spanking sessions. I am located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan area and am willing to travel a reasonable distance for sincere individuals.

#2 LuLuD

LuLuD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Role:Spankee
  • LocationBattle creek michigan

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

I am in Battle Creek and am in need of a disciplinarian. I am married and would do this with husbands approval. Would want the three of us to meet. Have asked my husband to fulfill this role, however he does not want to hurt me and cannot follow through. I have had discipline in past, and found it helpful.

#3 Barebuttspanker62

Barebuttspanker62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Role:Spanker
  • Relationship:Married
  • LocationMetro Detroit, Michigan

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Lulu

If you ever travel to the eastern part of Michinan, I would be happy to provide the discipline you are seeking.

Barebuttspanker62

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users