DisciplinesU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Role:Spanker
  • Relationship:Single
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I am a professional disciplinarian in Columbus, Ohio. I am 10+ years experienced. I have always had a knack for studying human nature and, more importantly, human BEHAVIOR. The society of adults that we have are very ungrounded and unfocused due to the stresses everyday life brings. With no one to hold a person accountable for actions and wrong decisions, makes it hard to get on the right track. This is where a person like me comes in. I have proven strategies that have worked time and time again. I do not have METHODS, I have strategies. Methods are a routine and I have learned not everything works for everybody. What this means to you is a PLAN. A plan tailored to each person on an individual basis that focuses on that person alone. First sitting down and discussing the areas that need to be worked on in your life. Then setting up an initial plan to work on these areas. I provide STRUCTURE, GUIDANCE, and most importantly, ACCOUNTABILITY. Want to live to your fullest potential? Need to be more focused and successful? Reply here or you can email me at DisciplinesU@yahoo.com
Mike R. (Professional Life Coach/Disciplinarian)
Columbus, Ohio
DisciplinesU@yahoo.com

#2 Guest_jamieuk74_*

Guest_jamieuk74_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

I am a professional disciplinarian in Columbus, Ohio. I am 10+ years experienced. I have always had a knack for studying human nature and, more importantly, human BEHAVIOR. The society of adults that we have are very ungrounded and unfocused due to the stresses everyday life brings. With no one to hold a person accountable for actions and wrong decisions, makes it hard to get on the right track. This is where a person like me comes in. I have proven strategies that have worked time and time again. I do not have METHODS, I have strategies. Methods are a routine and I have learned not everything works for everybody. What this means to you is a PLAN. A plan tailored to each person on an individual basis that focuses on that person alone. First sitting down and discussing the areas that need to be worked on in your life. Then setting up an initial plan to work on these areas. I provide STRUCTURE, GUIDANCE, and most importantly, ACCOUNTABILITY. Want to live to your fullest potential? Need to be more focused and successful? Reply here or you can email me at DisciplinesU@yahoo.com

Welcome on board Mike. Brilliant introduction by the way. Best regards Jamie

#3 DisciplinesU

DisciplinesU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Role:Spanker
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Welcome on board Mike. Brilliant introduction by the way. Best regards Jamie

Thanks Jamie. I appreciate the compliment
Mike R. (Professional Life Coach/Disciplinarian)
Columbus, Ohio
DisciplinesU@yahoo.com

#4 pbear

pbear

• Moderators
  • 66 posts
  • Role:Switch
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

Welcome, and I agree this is a nice post.

#5 m_mSpankee

m_mSpankee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Role:Spankee
  • LocationWestern Central Ohio

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

I also think you made an impressive post. Do you know how to access the Personal Messages & reply to them? I have sent you two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users