Spanking As An Art Form.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jamieuk74_*

Guest_jamieuk74_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

We practice and enjoy (sometimes) spanking and being spanked for a variety of reasons but something I've been considering recently is whether spanking could actually be considered an art form. Obviously there's a whole world of cp erotica but I'm also talking about the actual act itself. For instance could someone who canes accurately and leaves a pattern be considered an artist. If your doing a roleplay session with someone and taking them back emotionally to something in their childhood could that be considered art. I find objects like vintage hairbrushes quite beautiful to look at although not quite so beautiful when used on my backside.

Spanking covers as nearly a wide as range of emotions as music does for me. It's made me cry, laugh, be frightened, angry, confused, contrite, surprised, turned on, embarrassed and many other feelings. I can't personally separate how it effects me. Disciplinary, roleplay and fetish spankings can be separate for me but they can also merge. Those emotions are raw and real and I feel it's the only way I can be truly open. So yes for me it is an art form.

How we respond to spanking and being spanked is important and vital to all of us and I think it's fantastic we can celebrate that variety here !

#2 kimba

kimba

Advanced Member

• Members_
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Role:Spankee
  • Relationship:Married

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

Posted ImageIf you feel like this after a spanking then yes, it was an art form.
try it once, twice if you like it!

#3 2bspanked

2bspanked

Spankoholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Relationship:In a relationship
  • LocationMostly OTK

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Dear Jamie-

Great thoughts! All I can say is that you would seriously enjoy an art lesson from MissBam.....I bet you can guess her favorite color to paint with, and her brush of choice!
2b
"Sing Your Song"
Life is too short not to do more of this Posted Image

#4 Guest_jamieuk74_*

Guest_jamieuk74_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

I just wonder if I'll be chosen to be put on display in one of our local art galleries :lol:

#5 2bspanked

2bspanked

Spankoholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Relationship:In a relationship
  • LocationMostly OTK

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

I just wonder if I'll be chosen to be put on display in one of our local art galleries :lol:

Probably, and you miight end up (pun intended) as a corner installation
"Sing Your Song"
Life is too short not to do more of this Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users